Ottawa, Canada, January 25, 2011 – Kinaxis, provider of the on-demand supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) software service, RapidResponse™, continues to experience robust business growth and announces another record year of performance. Over the last five years the company has grown revenue sequentially each year, and 2010 was no different, having achieved:
- double-digit revenue growth
- continued profitability
- double-digit free cash flow (FCF) growth
“2010 was another outstanding year at Kinaxis. Even with tough economic challenges, for the first half of the year, we expanded our customer base and benefited from new market share and geographic growth initiatives,” says Doug Colbeth, CEO of Kinaxis. “RapidResponse is at the very heart of the decision-making process for our customers’ value chains. Our technology approach to offer a single on-demand service to address multiple business problems continues to be validated in the marketplace.”
Product and Market Initiatives
- In October, Kinaxis announced the RapidResponse - S&OP edition that includes deeper S&OP resources for the evolving market. The S&OP edition, ideally suited for Fortune 500 manufacturing companies, addresses the gaps in today’s S&OP applications to achieve:
- integration of all planning layers and functions with a direct connection to financial and corporate objectives
- cross-functional and cross-enterprise collaboration
- S&OP cycle time reduction
- event-driven S&OP
- Kinaxis also demonstrated its commitment to a greater presence and market awareness in Kinaxis Asia-Japan (APJ) by adding key members to the APJ leadership team, initiating new sales and marketing initiatives, and securing customer wins (including most recently Olympus Corporation)
- 2010 also marked the grant of a new U.S. patent for the company, which covers core technologies featured in the RapidResponse in-memory database. The patented technology allows users to perform multiple “what-if” scenario simulations in seconds, enabling quick and comprehensive analysis of changing supply and demand conditions.
- Recognition of Kinaxis in the marketplace was evident by awards of distinction from the 2010 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 and the SupplyChainBrain 100 Great Supply Chain Partners of 2010 . In addition, Monique Rupert, the company’s vice president of professional services, was honored as a “Pro to Know” by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine.
- Kinaxis also received significant recognition for its advanced social media initiatives, including two social marketing awards from BtoB Magazine. Furthering the companies’ creative strategies to increase awareness, the company recently launched a new series of comedy videos called, “New Kinexions” which has fun drawing parallels between dysfunctional software and a bad romance, and makes the suggestion that it’s time to ditch the heavy baggage and find a match that works.