Ottawa, Canada, January 30, 2013 – Kinaxis®, provider of RapidResponse®, a cloud-based SCM and S&OP solution announced that 2012 marked another extraordinary year for market expansion and business growth. Over the last seven years the company has grown revenue sequentially each year, and that trend continued in 2012, with:
- Double-digit revenue growth
- Sustained profitability
- Significant free cash flow (FCF)
"2012 was another strong year for Kinaxis,” says Douglas Colbeth, CEO of Kinaxis. “Not only did the Company achieve solid business results, but it made significant investment for future returns. Most notably, extraordinary focus was given to growing and maturing the sales organization, as well as on developing its channel partner strategy, which will facilitate the Company to effectively and efficiently increase market penetration.”
Strong leadership, strategic partnerships, market expansion and product innovation all propelled the company to success in 2012. Highlights include:
- Naming Jeff Johnson as executive vice president of global sales operations to support the expansion and diversification of the Kinaxis sales organization
- Growing the Kinaxis partner ecosystem with the likes of GT Nexus, JFE Systems, and WNS
- Increasing the presence in key markets and entering new industry verticals, such as:
- Introducing innovative RapidResponse capabilities such as:
- Mobile to make decisions that impact the demand and supply balance, regardless of location
- Integrated Project Management to enable enterprises to manage projects in the same system that they manage their supply chain
- Rapid Supply Chain Data Integration to facilitate integration and automation among heterogeneous system environments with multiple data sources
- Process Orchestration to coordinate and track the progress of activities associated with cross-functional business processes such as sales and operations planning
- Kinaxis received the “Best IT Technology Partner” award from customer, Celestica as part of their Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO) Supplier Awards, which recognizes suppliers that support Celestica’s TCOO sourcing strategy to provide its customers with the best possible supply chain solution for their products. This award is evidence of Kinaxis’ commitment to deliver a first class customer experience.
- Recognition of Kinaxis in the marketplace was also evident by awards of distinction from the 2012 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 and the SupplyChainBrain 100 Great Supply Chain Partners of 2012. In addition, Mark Mototsune, vice president of research and development, was honored as a “Pro to Know” by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine.