Kinexions ’16 will be rockin’ the RapidResponse user community! Get front row seats to chart topping supply chain strategies, attend meet and greets with fellow supply chain experts, and join the fun-filled after parties. This year’s annual training and user conference is guaranteed to have you singing the tunes that will rock your supply chain.
With more content and a growing audience, this year’s event has new dates and a new location – we’ll be at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN from Monday, October 10th to Thursday, October 13th.
Many highlights are in store for this year's conference including:
- Inspiring keynote from Kevin O'Marah, Chief Content Officer, SCM World and Don Felder, legendary musician from the iconic rock band, The Eagles
- An unforgettable Nashville-style Customer Appreciation Night
- Two days of hands-on training courses led by Kinaxis trainers, offered at 25% off the regular price
- The chance to get Kinaxis Certified (take Level 1 and Level 2 proctored exams) at 25% off the regular price
- Many opportunities to hear from your peers, through customer case studies and breakout sessions
With over thirty sessions to choose from and two days of pre-conference training, we’re confident you’ll find just the right topics you need.
Wednesday evening is our Customer Appreciation Evening where we honor our customers by pulling out all the stops for an unforgettable evening. It’s not to be missed!
Throughout the conference you'll also have the chance to visit the exhibitor area to meet the sponsors who can help extend your capabilities through their services and technology.