As the topography of the global Pharmaceutical sector changes rapidly, alongside an uncertain macro climate, responding and reacting to current and future challenges will be the key to success. We are delighted to be sponsoring an upcoming webinar that will explore key issues for the global Pharmaceutical Industry and discuss the impact of these trends on supply chain development, response and go forward strategy. Part 1: Pharma 2020 - Maintaining competitiveness and operational advantage in a rapidly changing environment Tuesday May 25th 2010, 11:00am ET Live Webinar Speakers:
- Hans Engels, CEO, DSM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Thomas Panzer, Vice President Global Supply Chain, Bayer Biotech
- Nari Viswanathan, Vice President, Aberdeen Group
Key topics will include:
- Is the era of blockbuster new products over, and has the balance shifted to a new paradigm of competition on process and efficiency?
- Optimization of inventory and manufacturing capacity across multi-tiered global pharmaceutical operations
- Driving working capital efficiencies
- Enhancing supply chain agility and flexibility to integrate and align supply and demand