In this episode of the Big Ideas in Supply Chain podcast, Sandy Rodger, a circular economy expert, joins us to talk about what this new economic model means for businesses and their supply chains. We talk about how business leaders can emulate nature’s circular economy to control climate change, save millions of dollars annually, innovate on a global scale and create better relationships with customers and suppliers. Sandy explains how companies can leverage technology to help make their supply chains more resilient, transforming our linear economy into a circular one to reduce waste, scarcity and emissions.
Get a better understanding of what the circular economy is and why it's important for supply chain leaders by watching this video then dive into the podcast below.
Catch up on past episodes of the Big Ideas in Supply Chain podcast using the links below:
- Ep. 1: Creating a digital transformation blueprint with Anne Robinson, Chief Strategy Officer, Kinaxis and John La Bouff, Supply Chain Fellow, Spinnaker
- Ep. 2: Supply chain is a household name with Alison Crawford, Senior Manager of Industry and Solutions Marketing, Kinaxis
- Ep. 3: Can your supply chain drop-ship a single roll of toilet paper?
- Ep. 4: Bob Ferrari: Strategies for the COVID-19 war room and beyond
- Ep. 5: Black swan events and the supply chain renaissance