Get the most from your resources while meeting customer expectations
When operations are complex and your environment volatile, it’s not easy to know in detail how much labor and machine resources you’ll need to achieve your production plan. Most organizations lack the connectivity between work centers and other parts of the supply chain to gather all the right data and make granular, informed decisions about how to manage capacity and resources at the operational level.
One comprehensive window for all your capacity considerations
Kinaxis Capacity Planning (CRP) consolidates all your supply chain data into a single source so you can easily identify work centers that are over- or underutilized. With a real-time view of how change will affect your resources – and the ability to simulate short- and long-term capacity adjustments – you can know exactly the resources needed to meet customer commitments. You can even compare the results of different capacity scenarios against key performance metrics to choose the one that produces the best overall outcome.
Improved outcomes for your business
- Meet demand with the most efficient resource utilization possible
- Improve the responsiveness and profitability of your production operations
- Make sure high-capital resources are optimized
- Facilitate collaboration to address change and cross-functional impacts on demand, supply and inventory
- Get beyond the limitations of spreadsheet-based capacity requirements planning
- Manage and monitor the data integrity of your capacity requirements planning process continuously
94% of surveyed organizations used RapidResponse to improve planning cycles for their relevant supply chain functions with significant results or better.
What’s next on your supply chain journey?
You can achieve significant added benefits by using Kinaxis Capacity Planning (CRP) with one or more related solutions to ensure synchronization across planning processes.