We reached a major milestone on the Supply Chain Expert Community this month: 5,000 members. As the manager of the community, I’m thrilled to see us reach that landmark. But it’s even more rewarding to see the levels of engagement within the community increase as that membership number has grown. It’s incredibly gratifying to see the benefits that Supply Chain Expert Community members have achieved by tapping into their collective experiences and knowledge. On a daily basis, the community increases the efficiency and effectiveness of both the individuals who utilize it and the companies for whom they work. The community has truly become a place where supply chain practitioners can get valuable insights into to their toughest challenges. It’s earned the rightful reputation as a leading source for supply chain thought leadership, thanks to the always compelling and insightful bloggers. Free and open to the public, the Supply Chain Expert Community was launched by Kinaxis in August 2009 to provide supply chain management practitioners, thought leaders and students with a forum for three key functions:
- Learning: members can ask questions and read blog posts about the latest trends in supply chain management
- Sharing: members can discuss best practices and lessons learned in supply chain discussions
- Connecting: members can network with other professionals in the supply chain industry
I want to thank each and every member who has made the Supply Chain Expert Community a vibrant, dynamic resource for supply chain professionals. I look forward to seeing what we can accomplish as we gain our next 5,000 members. To learn more about the Supply Chain Expert Community features and content, check out this recent news release: http://www.kinaxis.com/supply-chain-solutions-company/news/release_view.dbm?id=1712 How can you join?
- Anyone can navigate the community and view its content by visiting the site: http://community.kinaxis.com
- To contribute to the community (rate content, create discussions, add comments) users must self-register.