They are the focus of our latest RapidResponse release. The Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference continues today and we took the opportunity to unveil powerful new RapidResponse capabilities. I thought I would share some highlights.
- access to “live” executive and operational dashboards on any tablet of choice
- have uninterrupted visibility to the current state of the supply chain and make decisions regardless of location
- manage projects in the same system you manage your supply chain
- gain an accurate view of how a project is impacted by supply chain disruptions, or conversely, how a project change alters supply chain requirements
- link project management “what-if” analysis capabilities to supply chain analytics to accurately calculate the implications of changes
- new integration layer facilitates rapid integration and automation among heterogeneous system environments with multiple data sources
- closed-loop integration to disparate transactional systems ensures companies operating in multi-application environments can work in near real-time