Yeehaw! Top 5 Reasons to Attend Kinexions ‘16
You've got this piece of wood and some wires, pickups and some strings. How somebody uses that configuration to make something memorable. Don Felder, Lead Guitarist, The Eagles
Why am I quoting Don Felder of the iconic band The Eagles? Good question. Felder’s description of a guitar isn’t unlike what we do at our supply chain conference, Kinexions every year. We pull together some essential components to make something memorable for customers and employees. It’s what keeps folks coming back year after year. Kinexions ‘16 promises to be no exception. Offering a star-studded lineup of speakers, customer presentations, breakout sessions, training and foot stompin’ good fun, Kinexions ’16 is sure to be a number one hit again. If you’ve never attended Kinexions, and wondering why you should, here are the top five reasons to join us in Music City U.S.A. for the hit supply chain conference of 2016
- Real life supply chain success stories Captivating customer sessions will give you ample opportunity to hear how market-leading companies are achieving unprecedented business results through the power of RapidResponse. For example, on the main stage catch presentations from Ford, Roland and Xilinx.
- World-class keynote speakers
Be inspired, motivated and entertained with our keynote presentations:Future of Supply Chain: Be Prepared to Work Hard to Rock On! (Kevin O'Marah, Chief Content Officer, SCM World). supply chain professionals to have a whole new set of capabilities for deeper demand and supply sensing as well as radical new ways to respond with agile operations.Kevin will explore the capabilities supply chain professionals will need to respond to the challenges of the supply chain future.
- Future of Supply Chain: Be Prepared to Work Hard to Rock On! (Kevin O'Marah, Chief Content Officer, SCM World). supply chain professionals to have a whole new set of capabilities for deeper demand and supply sensing as well as radical new ways to respond with agile operations.Kevin will explore the capabilities supply chain professionals will need to respond to the challenges of the supply chain future.
- People, Process and Technology - A Musical Perspective (Don Felder, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Member, Former Lead Guitarist for The Eagles). Don will take attendees on the ultimate journey from heaven to hell and share what it takes to collaborate your way to success.
- More opportunities for RapidResponse learning Take advantage of two full days of RapidResponse pre-conference training and onsite Kinaxis Certification being offered at 25% off the regular list price. Choose from 11 product-specific courses across five different tracks.
- Conference tracks to meet your needs Join our presenters as they focus critical supply chain topics, including organizing for success, preparing for the future, achieving volume, functional business planning.
- A focus on fun Kinexions ’16 isn’t just the ideal opportunity to learn, share and connect. It also offers up a healthy helping of fun and activities, including a 5K fun run, early morning yoga, welcome reception, and our Customer Appreciation Night at the world-famous Wildhorse Saloon
Now for a trivia question… What Nashville resort and convention center contains nine acres of indoor gardens complete with 44-foot cascading waterfall? Answer: The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center – host venue to Kinexions ’16. We hope to see you there. Register for Kinexions ’16 today!