Supply chains are complex and unpredictable. Last-minute opportunities. Unexpected threats. Day-to-day disruptions. All add to the volatility we face every day. Keeping customers happy has never been harder. Kinaxis helps you overcome all that.
Integrated supply chain planning, monitoring and response
Using a single planning platform, Kinaxis unifies your supply chain planning. Streamline your processes, break down silos and plan concurrently across every area of your supply chain – from sales and operations planning (S&OP) to demand, inventory, supply, capacity, machine learning and more. You’ll be able to make collaborative business decisions 100x faster. The result? Happier customers, lower costs and less risk.
We serve a broad range of global customers in a variety of industries. In collaboration with a trusted network of partners, we provide the training, support and services to ensure success with our product.
- Trusted by top global manufacturers across multiple industries
- We lead with proof points, not PowerPoints
- Recognition from analysts and experts on our differentiated capabilities
- Unique modern concurrent planning technique
- Data unification across multiple SAP, Oracle, and other ERP systems
- No modules, just a single system for all your planning needs
- Flexibility to mature at your own pace
- Dedicated staff with deep domain knowledge
- Access to experienced strategic and service partners
- Fully configurable and adaptable to your unique processes with no customization
Delivering what many don’t think possible today
Anyone, anytime, anywhere should be able to simulate anything to learn what impacts performance. Collaboration should be smooth and context-driven. The right people should naturally connect on the right projects.
Balancing supply and demand should take seconds, not days or weeks. Your analytics engine should always be on. There should only be one data model so everyone sees and works from the same information.
History should never be lost. Knowing where you were yesterday, last week, last month is critical to understanding how you arrived at today’s plan and what tomorrow’s should look like.
Consolidating data in various formats from different systems shouldn't be a chore. Supply chain planning software should be ERP-agnostic. You shouldn’t need custom coding or IT to change your planning environment.
You shouldn’t have to wait until a certain supply chain maturity level to see value and enable growth. To get better results just replace cascaded planning with concurrent planning.