Stop guessing. Start planning.
Planning in silos has proven to produce plans that companies have little or no confidence in. The best demand plans include input from all stakeholders. This includes people closest to the customer in sales and marketing as well as those closest to suppliers in operations and finance. Together, these teams can balance market and customer needs against supply chain capabilities and risk.
Strike the right balance between needs and risk
Kinaxis Demand Planning lets your demand planning team create consensus-based plans in a collaborative process that’s orchestrated using a single platform. Combine demand planning with strategic capacity and supply management to reduce planning risk, actively monitor performance and adjust your demand plan when variances arise.
Improved outcomes for your business
- Improved forecasting with shorter demand planning cycle times
- Seamless cross-functional collaboration
- Integration of demand with other supply chain functions, including product lifecycle management, for complete perspective
- Tighter coordination that maximizes revenue opportunities and proactively resolves demand and supply risks to keep costs down
- Shared understanding of events planned by sales, marketing or finance
Workflow Process Components
While every company’s supply chain is unique, certain best practices still apply. Our workflow process templates help you get started fast, while offering the flexibility and personalization you need to meet your goals.
RapidResponse Demand Planning displaced SAP APO. It improved forecast accuracy and reduced planning cycle times.
With RapidResponse, our forecast response to the customer has improved by at least 50%. It has also enabled customer planning collaboration, thus improved forecast planning.
What’s next on your supply chain journey?
You can achieve significant added benefits by using Kinaxis Demand Planning with one or more related solutions to ensure synchronization across planning processes.