In any given year, your company manages a variety of risks that threaten to jeopardize your supply chain operations. In 2018, Lippert Components had acquired multiple businesses, and it was projected to continue growing in 2019. It was a stellar year for the company, but this growth also brought challenges. Lippert Components had to integrate its new acquisitions into its existing reporting practices. At the same time, its global supply chain was facing new tariffs. On balance, the good and the bad could have canceled each other out. But they didn’t. Lippert Components' supply chain planners turned the company's risks into opportunities using capabilities like end-to-end visibility and custom workbooks in Kinaxis® RapidResponse®.
"Everything that we've developed has been out-of-the-box. The only upfront costs we had were just our time and resources to develop these workbooks. To be able to empower all of these different groups has been truly remarkable.”
Learn how Kristen LeBaron (Director of Supply Chain), Matt Getz (Solutions Architect) and team:
- Projected the costs of time-phased tariffs across the supply chain
- Prevented a software update from taking down an entire product line — in just 30 minutes
- Improved performance in finance, sales, inventory and engineering teams
- Validated data quickly and accurately without using spreadsheets or programming in SQL, Python or R
Then watch the other videos in our Big Ideas in Supply Chain series:
- Atul Tandon: A Practical Approach to the Digital Supply Chain
- Keysight Technologies: Risk recovery with RapidResponse®
Stay tuned for more! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get alerts when new videos are uploaded.