This week our team lands in Denver to participate in the first Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit from Nov. 4-5. The goal of the Summit is to provide actionable insights and strategic guidance on how companies can improve planning agility to balance customers’ expectations and business goals. Our team is excited to be part of this inaugural event to showcase our latest innovations that combine the power of human and machine intelligence to drive more supply chain visibility and help customers make confident business decisions in time to make a difference in this wildly dynamic macroenvironment. Join Kinaxis at booth #100 to see first hand our visibility, advanced analytics, machine learning and recently announced extensible platform capabilities that help customers stop planning in the dark and:
- Spot potential issues sooner, project future impacts faster and leverage machine learning to automatically detect and correct inaccurate design inputs like lead times and yields so supply chains perform as they should.
- Transform complex data relationships from tables into visual analytics with enhancements to the RapidResponse user experience, including a new, unique interactive supply chain network map that lets planners explore and manipulate data faster than ever before.
- Adapt quickly and easily to today’s volatile world and close the gap between planning and execution by using the right blend of human and machine intelligence to maximize performance through S&OP all the way down to the production floor.
- Create and run embedded algorithms directly within RapidResponse® in addition to having access to world-class Kinaxis-built supply chain planning algorithms. Companies can leverage custom logic as part of any application, scenario or analysis, taking full advantage of RapidResponse's unique always-on concurrent planning engine.
We are also thrilled to be joined on stage with Kinaxis customer Gerry Hanrahan, senior director of supply chain process and technology at Extreme Networks. Gerry will share with the audience his transformation story on how Extreme has leveraged Kinaxis to deliver scale and performance across the supply chain in a nine-month period, while also integrating two M&A transactions. Gerry will take the stage in the Adams Ballroom C – Level 1 on Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 11:45 am – 12:30 pm MT. Hope to see you in Denver!
Kinaxis is positioned as a Leader in both the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation1 and the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record2. Complimentary copies of these reports can be downloaded from Kinaxis.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation, Tim Payne, Amber Salley, Alexa Pradhan, 7 May 2019
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record, Amber Salley, Tim Payne, Alex Pradhan, 21 August 2018
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit
At Gartner Supply Chain Planning Summit, Gartner analysts will provide actionable insights and strategic guidance on how to improve planning agility to balance customers’ expectations and business goals in this wildly dynamic macroenvironment. Follow news and updates from the events on social media using #GartnerSCC.