How to safely apply for open positions
Thank you for your interest in Kinaxis. We encourage you to explore job opportunities at our company and to review openings that are listed on our website. We also urge you to be cautious and wary of recruitment scams in which fraudsters misrepresent employers and job opportunities.
Unsuspecting applicants may be invited to participate in bogus interviews, asked to fill out fake employment applications and, on occasion, have even been issued fake offer letters, all with the ultimate goal of trying to entice victims to pay money or divulge sensitive personal information.
Here are some tips for how to avoid job scams:
Be very wary of the following:
- Unsolicited communications from an individual or website with which you are unfamiliar, or whose domain name is inconsistent with the actual business.
- Correspondence from free email accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. Our recruiters may initiate communication with candidates via LinkedIn, however, Kinaxis employees will not solicit candidates through a non-Kinaxis email address or phone number.
- Communications that do not include information about a specific job opening (or the job description is vague) and/or extend a job offer without an interview.
- Unsolicited communication where the recruiter claims to have seen your resume on a site with which you are not familiar.
- Communications at the application phase requesting sensitive personal data or information, such as your date of birth, social security number, social insurance number, bank account information, passport information, or any other number appearing on identity documents.
- Be wary of any video interviews other than those initiated through a Kinaxis email address.
- Kinaxis never requests money from candidates who seeks employment with us. We will never ask for any form of payment as part of the recruitment process.
- Be wary of job opportunities that come from people you do not know and appear "too good to be true".
If you believe that a communication or career opportunity that you have received from Kinaxis may not be legitimate, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last updated: Mar 23, 2023