Our popular Big Ideas in Supply Chain event is back! Our virtual summit runs October 5 – 6, and tickets are available now.
We have a brand new lineup of speakers and topics that are guaranteed to help you overcome today’s most pressing supply chain challenges – and help you navigate your way to a successful future. Discover how to streamline your planning processes, gain deeper insight into your supply chain and improve the agility of your business.
Our agenda includes:
- Supply chain sustainability is critical to a greener future with experts from Cisco, Microsoft, OPTEL Group, and Cranfield University
- Lighting the way and leading the pack in supply chain innovation: Schneider Electric’s autonomous planning journey with Olivier Redon, Schneider Electric
- Managing day-to-day events and disruptions with advanced planning with Ruth Abbott, Kinaxis
- From theory to practice and back: A new perspective on the future of supply chain with industry thought leader Kevin O’Marah
- Atomic Habits: How to get 1% better every day with New York Times bestselling author James Clear
Attendees can also participate in exclusive roundtables with industry peers, supply chain thought leaders and Kinaxis experts. Register now to save your seat!