After two years of disruption and distancing, it’s time to join forces and get ready together. That’s why Kinexions ’22, the premier global supply chain conference, is back this year in person and online. You are invited to be with us May 9 – 11 in beautiful San Diego, California or virtually from wherever you are based.
At Kinexions ’22, you’ll join industry thought leaders, innovators and planners to gain valuable insights into the supply chain planning landscape of today and prepare your supply chain to seize new opportunities in the future. Our two and a half day event has something for supply chain innovators of every stripe, whether you’re interested in starting your digital transformation journey, amplifying your data-driven decision-making, extending your supply chain ecosystem, or launching new forms of planning optimization.
If you choose to attend in person, get ready to enjoy:
- Networking with old and new friends
- Peer-to-peer learning sessions
- Conversations with Kinaxis experts and leadership
- Free certification opportunities
- A Kinaxis experience group (KEG) meeting
- Access to members of our partner ecosystem
If you choose to join virtually, you’ll experience:
- Livestreams of our sessions and keynotes
- Online networking with peers around the world
- Virtual booths to connect with Kinaxis and our partners
If we’ve learned one thing from recent challenges, it’s that when supply chains are put to the test, they set a new standard for excellence. Don’t get left behind. Now is the time to learn and share with a supply chain planning community that leads with resilience.
Visit Kinexions.com to explore our full agenda and save your seat!