Simulate action alternatives as soon as things change
Simulation can be a powerful tool for determining the best path forward when it comes to supply chain decisions – but only if those simulations can be done at the speed of your business. If they can’t, the insights they yield may come too little, too late.
Supply chain simulations in seconds for actionable insights
Kinaxis Supply Chain Action Management enables you to get instant alerts of any misalignment between supply and demand plans, run the simulations you need to weigh your options in a matter of minutes instead of hours, and take timely corrective action to avoid negative outcomes like late deliveries or cost overruns. All of this happens on a single planning platform that facilitates collaboration so you can problem-solve and implement solutions faster.
Improved outcomes for your business
- Fast identification and execution of priority supply actions
- Broad, deep evaluation of action alternatives at the speed your business needs
- Extensive simulation, collaboration and consequence analysis capabilities to test for the best path forward
- Exception-driven supply analysis dashboards that quickly isolate actions to focus on
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration so any actions related to purchase orders, purchase requisitions, work orders, allocations or transfer orders can be committed back to transactional ERP systems
We installed Kinaxis at Flex in Louisville KY in May 2012. In the first year, we reduced our new buy spend by 26% by utilizing the return loop of our business.
What’s next on your supply chain journey?
You can achieve significant added benefits by using Kinaxis Supply Action Management with one or more related solutions to ensure synchronization across planning processes.