We’re pleased to announce that Kinaxis has been named a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions and positioned furthest on completeness of vision within that quadrant.1 This is the seventh consecutive year Gartner has recognized Kinaxis as a Leader in a Magic Quadrant.2 Previously, Kinaxis was named a Leader in both the Supply Chain Planning System of Record and the Sales and Operations Planning System of Differentiation for six consecutive reports.
We strive to inspire confidence during these turbulent times, and we’re proud customers like Procter & Gamble, Ipsen and Keysight Technologies have relied on RapidResponse® to know sooner, act faster and remove waste.
Our low-risk, easy to implement solution deploys in as little as six weeks. It has helped companies leave behind outdated solutions to rise above uncertainty – our scenario planning capabilities alone saw twice the usage of the previous year during the height of the COVID-19 outbreak.
According to Gartner, a supply chain planning (SCP) solution is “a platform that provides technology support which allows a company to manage, link, align, collaborate and share its planning data across an extended supply chain. It supports demand creation through to the detailed supply-side response and from strategic planning through tactical-level planning. An SCP solution is the planning decision repository for a defined end-to-end supply chain and is the environment in which end-to-end integrated supply chains are managed. It establishes a single version of the truth for the plan data and decisions, regardless of the underlying execution technology environment.”1
Evaluation by Gartner includes an assessment of core capabilities:
- “Demand planning — Typical capabilities include demand forecasting and consensus demand planning.
- Supply planning — Typical capabilities include inventory planning, replenishment planning, order promising, production planning and production scheduling.
- Support for aligning planning decisions across the enterprise and across multiple planning time horizons.”
It also includes "an evaluation of optional capabilities:
- Advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Digital supply chain twin
- Integrated business planning (IBP)
- Continuous planning
- Supply chain segmentation”
The report evaluated a total of 18 vendors, and Kinaxis was recognized for its ability to execute and completeness of vision in the Leaders’ quadrant.
- Get Gartner perspective on the state of the supply chain planning solutions market
- Understand how Kinaxis is positioned compared to other supply chain planning vendors
- And ultimately, select the platform that’s right for your organization
To access the complete guidance, access the Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions.
1. Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions, A. Salley, T. Payne, P. Orup Lund, Feb. 22, 2021
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record – 2018, 2016, 2014
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation – 2019, 2017, 2015